This week on the podcast we’re answering your questions!
- Our family has outgrown our current car so our multiple road trips every year are getting cramped. Should we purchase a new (used) car, or rent a larger vehicle as needed?
- Does the 5 year holding period apply to my contributions of my Roth IRA?
- Should I purchase pet insurance?
- I’d like to save up a down payment for a home but I’m also currently paying down debts using the debt snowball method. What should I do?
- I have student loans and I also qualify for Public Service Loan Forgiveness- how can I reduce the minimum amount that I owe every month?
And if you have a question for us, we’d love for you to submit your own via HowToMoney.com/ask/
- Here’s the list of organizations that the Humane Society has vetted to help with bigger pet healthcare costs.
- Public Service Loan Forgiveness (PSLF) is a great move IF you meet all the requirements. And you’ll at least want to run the numbers through a repayment calculator as there are a number of potential options to consider.
- Megan’s article
During this episode we enjoyed a King Sue by Toppling Goliath Brewing – a big thanks to Joe in Minnesota for donating this beer to the show! And if you enjoyed this episode, be sure to subscribe and give us a quick review in Apple Podcasts or wherever you get your podcasts. Help us to spread the word to get more people doing smart things with their money!
Best friends out!