We’re kicking off the week by answering your questions! And if you have a question for us, we’d love for you to submit your own via HowToMoney.com/ask/ , send us your voice memo!
- Will going abroad for a graduate program hurt my ability to network and land a great job after I finish?
- I want to rebuild my credit score before applying for a mortgage, but I’m worried about racking up debt. What do I do?
- Where should I be investing my retirement funds?
- How do we minimize capital gains that we would receive from selling a house?
- What can we do to maximize what we’re earning on our savings- should we be looking to mutual funds instead?
Additional links from this episode:
- If you’re looking for a version of Word or Excel that is completely free, be sure and check out the open source version: LibreOffice
- We explained to listener Matt how and why to get his credit score back in shape, but remember that it doesn’t have to be perfect.
- We’re still big fans of Health Savings Accounts in order to save for your retirement- listen back to why HSAs are the best out there!
- And we mentioned Roth IRAs a couple times- it’s because they’re also great.
During this episode we shared a 7 Deadly Stouts by Monday Night Brewing. And as we’ve kicked things off with a bang in 2021, we could really use your help to spread the word- let friends and family know about How to Money! Hit the share button, subscribe if you’re not already a regular, and give us a quick review in Apple Podcasts or wherever you get your podcasts. Help us to spread the word to get more people doing smart things with their money in these difficult times!
Best friends out!