We’re kicking off the week by answering listener questions! And if you have a question that you’d like for us to answer on the show, we’d love for you to submit your own via HowToMoney.com/ask/ , send us your voice memo. Regardless of how random or bizarre you might think it is, we want to hear from you!
- How can I use money allocation and automation to reduce my level of financial stress?
- Does it make more sense for us to rent or sell our house in the current hot real estate market?
- How do I have a better conversation about investing with my partner who doesn’t want to be a part of the “system”?
- I’ve made and lost a lot of money from crypto and meme stocks so what do I do now?
- Will a $50k advanced degree make sense?j
- We’ve talked all about using financial stress to your advantage, but oftentimes folks aren’t sure where to start with their money- this is why we introduced ‘when to do what with your money’ in our money gears episode. Or if you want the cliff notes version just start here.
- Kristy Shen wrote about the POT Score (pay over tuition) in her book Quit Like A Millionaire which we discussed during our interview back in episode 118.
- Credit Card Tool – Looking for the right credit card for you? Then check out our new credit card tool that’ll help you to easily filter through all the cards based on your preferred airline, whether or not they have an annual fee, or simply by the cash back offer! Just toggle the sliders and you’ll know which card to consider.
During this episode we enjoyed an El Dorado DDH Juicy Bits by WeldWerks Brewing! And please help us to spread the word by letting friends and family know about How to Money! Hit the share button, subscribe if you’re not already a regular listener, and give us a quick review in Apple Podcasts or wherever you get your podcasts. Help us to change the conversation around personal finance and get more people doing smart things with their money!
Best friends out!
* Advertiser Disclosure: How to Money has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. How to Money and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.
* User Generated Content Disclosure: Responses are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser’s responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.
Leave a Reply