This week on the podcast we’re answering your questions!
- Should I continue to balance my checkbook every month, or is it a waste of time?
- I have 2 daughters who rarely drive- how can I reduce how much I spend on their car insurance?
- Should I purchase a primary residence or a couple investment properties instead?
- Is identity theft insurance worth the money?
- As a small business owner, should I consider offering a SIMPLE IRA or a 401k?
And if you have a question for us, we’d love for you to submit your own via HowToMoney.com/ask/
- If you’re looking to liquidate a gift card, or maybe you’re looking for a deal on some gift cards, then head to Cardpool or GiftCardGranny.
- Instead of using a checkbook, we’d recommend the responsible use of your credit cards! Check out a couple articles we have on the best cards to use for how you spend, as well as utilizing a 0% balance transfer to help you to get out of debt.
- Check with AARP and see if you can take advantage of a driving course to lower your car insurance premiums!
- Instead of ID theft insurance start with a free credit freeze over at Equifax, TransUnion, and Experian.
- Look to Guideline or Betterment if you’re a small business owner looking to offer retirement benefits to your employees.
During this episode we enjoyed an Agrestic by Firestone Walker – a big thanks to our friend Josh for donating this beer to the show, and as a friend of the show you’ve earned enough points and have officially reached ‘silver status’! And if you enjoyed this episode, be sure to subscribe and give us a quick review in Apple Podcasts or wherever you get your podcasts. Help us to spread the word to get more people doing smart things with their money!
Best friends out!