We’re kicking off the week by answering your questions! And if you have a question for us, we’d love for you to submit your own via HowToMoney.com/ask/ , send us your voice memo!
- Should I invest money that I’m socking away for a medium term savings goal like buying a house?
- Is it worth it to pay extra for ESG funds?
- When does it make sense to drop our term life insurance in favor of indexed universal life insurance?
- If I don’t have time to buy and manage a local investment property does it make sense to go with Fundrise?
- Am I allowed to max out my Roth IRA when I didn’t earn that much for that calendar year?
Additional links from this episode:
- A big thanks to Mr. W and his students there at North Central High School- we’re pumped that you’re learning about personal finance by listening to our podcast! If any other educators out there are looking for more inspiration, then listen back to episode 98 where we spoke with Dan LaSalle.
- We discussed how indexed universal life insurance isn’t a great product for most folks- for further reading check out the article: how to choose the best life insurance.
During this episode we both enjoyed a Cashflow by Two Tides Brewing. And as we’ve kicked things off with a bang in 2021, we could really use your help to spread the word- let friends and family know about How to Money! Hit the share button, subscribe if you’re not already a regular, and give us a quick review in Apple Podcasts or wherever you get your podcasts. Help us to spread the word to get more people doing smart things with their money in these difficult times!
Best friends out!