We’re kicking off the week by answering your questions! And if you have a question for us, we’d love for you to submit your own via HowToMoney.com/ask/
- Should I refinance my student loans into a variable or fixed rate?
- How does it work if I want to take a 401k distribution for some home renovations projects?
- Why have I seen my homeowner’s insurance rate climb and what can I do about it?
- What should I consider when it comes to investing in a startup via a new investing platform?
- In order to increase my credit score, how much of a limit increase should I request?
Resources mentioned in this episode:
- Acorns Early is free if you had a baby in 2020- now you have 2 things to be thankful for!
- Here’s our article on when to consider refinancing your student loans.
- When it comes to raising your credit score, it’s important to maximize any credit card benefits so here’s our article on on favorite cards base on how you spend. If you have rough credit, check out the Petal card
During this episode we enjoyed a Berry Salty by Talisman Brewing Co- thanks to Andy for donating this one to the show! And as we’ve ramped up the podcast with an additional Friday episode every week, we could really use your help to spread the word- let friends and family know about How to Money! Hit the share button, subscribe if you’re not already a regular, and give us a quick review in Apple Podcasts or wherever you get your podcasts. Help us to spread the word to get more people doing smart things with their money in these difficult times!
Best friends out!