We’re kicking off the week by answering your questions! And if you have a question for us, we’d love for you to submit your own via HowToMoney.com/ask/
- I have a lot of bonds in my portfolio- is now a good time to sell them and buy more stocks instead?
- How are new student loans being affect by the health crisis?
- I’ve recently started doing business with an insurance broker, saving me time and money! What’s the catch?
- Are savings bonds a good product for my young daughter?
- I’m considering law school but I also enjoy working with my hands- help me decide!
During this episode we enjoyed a Nightmare on Brett by Crooked Stave- thanks to our friends at the brewery for donating this one to the show! And as we ramp up the podcast with an additional Friday episode every week, we could really use your help to spread the word- let friends and family know about How to Money! Hit the share button, subscribe if you’re not already a regular, and give us a quick review in Apple Podcasts or wherever you get your podcasts. Help us to spread the word to get more people doing smart things with their money in these difficult times!
Best friends out!
Leave a Reply