We’re kicking off the week by answering your questions! And if you have a question for us, we’d love for you to submit your own via HowToMoney.com/ask/ , send us your voice memo!
- I’m thinking about hiring a personal car shopper- is this a good idea?
- Do you have any budgeting and side hustle ideas for someone overseas on a work visa?
- What does the cost basis method mean for my investments?
- I’d like to become a financial coach- what accreditation should I consider?
- Should I tap a 401k and take advantage of the provision in the CARES Act?
Additional links from this episode:
- Check out the details on both Carmax’s and Carvana’s return policy.
- If you’re looking for an online side gig, check out SideHusl and FlexJobs.
- For debt counseling help look to the NFCC or Money Management International and if you’re looking to get your budget into shape, try YNAB.
During this episode we both enjoyed an Apparitional Disintegration by Burial! And as we’ve ramped up the podcast with an additional Friday episode every week, we could really use your help to spread the word- let friends and family know about How to Money! Hit the share button, subscribe if you’re not already a regular, and give us a quick review in Apple Podcasts or wherever you get your podcasts. Help us to spread the word to get more people doing smart things with their money in these difficult times!
Best friends out!