We’re kicking off the week by answering your questions! And if you have a question for us, we’d love for you to submit your own via HowToMoney.com/ask/ , send us your voice memo!
- Should I sell some investments in order to pay off debt?
- I’m in the process of refinancing my car- does it ever make sense to get an extended car warranty?
- How should I go about ditching a store branded credit card?
- What do y’all think about the fact that I’d like to leave my job before I have another offer lined up?
- Should I become a life insurance salesman?
Additional links from this episode:
- New article – Should you get another credit card? Probably. Here’s Why.
- We mentioned Episode 135 – Amassing Peace Out Money Creates Freedom
- Episode 254 – The Broken Promises of MLMs
During this episode we both enjoyed an It’s Tiki Time! by Westbrook. And as we’ve kicked things off with a bang in 2021, we could really use your help to spread the word- let friends and family know about How to Money! Hit the share button, subscribe if you’re not already a regular, and give us a quick review in Apple Podcasts or wherever you get your podcasts. Help us to spread the word to get more people doing smart things with their money in these difficult times!
Best friends out!