We’re kicking off the week by answering your questions! And if you have a question for us, we’d love for you to submit your own via HowToMoney.com/ask/
- I really like investing via Fundrise, but should I be maxing out my Roth IRA first?
- Bad news: I’ve recently lost my job. Good news: I just sold my house and got married! What should I do with the money from the sale of my home?
- Should I take advantage of super low interest rates and refinance my student loans?
- I have a high-paying, but soul-sucking job. Should I pursue a position that pays much less but will yield many other intangible benefits?
- Is there a middle ground investment vehicle? I’m looking for something that isn’t too conservative, but something that is also not too risky.
During this episode we enjoyed a Fog of War by Easy Chair Brewing Garage- thanks to our friend Jess for donating this one to the show! And as we ramp up the podcast with an additional Friday episode every week, we could really use your help to spread the word- let friends and family know about How to Money! Hit the share button, subscribe if you’re not already a regular, and give us a quick review in Apple Podcasts or wherever you get your podcasts. Help us to spread the word to get more people doing smart things with their money in these difficult times!
Best friends out!
Leave a Reply