We’re kicking off the week by answering listener questions! And if you have a question that you’d like for us to answer on the show, we’d love for you to submit your own via HowToMoney.com/ask , send us your voice memo. Regardless of how random or bizarre you might think it is, we want to hear it!
- I disagree with y’alls car buying formula- surely you guys wouldn’t be cool with me buying an $80k car?!
- Is it worth our time and money to meet with a comprehensive financial planner?
- What are the benefits of an ABLE account and which states offer the best plan?
- The dividends and gains I’ve experienced in my portfolio have dramatically increased my tax liability- what can I do?
- Should I use a debit rewards card to earn cashback on my monthly rent?
- The ABLE National Resource Center and Savingforcollege.com both do a great job highlighting fees, allowing you to easily compare plans, and showing which states offer the best ABLE accounts.
- If you’re curious about alternative investments, listen back to the deep dive we did where we looked at investing in art, farmland, NFTs, and more.
- Credit Card Tool – Looking for the right credit card for you? Then check out our new credit card tool that’ll help you to easily filter through all the cards based on your preferred airline, whether or not they have an annual fee, or simply by the cash back offer! Just toggle the sliders and you’ll know which card to consider.
During this episode we enjoyed a Le Petit Prince by Jester King! And please help us to spread the word by letting friends and family know about How to Money! Hit the share button, subscribe if you’re not already a regular listener, and give us a quick review in Apple Podcasts or wherever you get your podcasts. Help us to change the conversation around personal finance and get more people doing smart things with their money!
Best friends out!
* Advertiser Disclosure: How to Money has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. How to Money and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.
* User Generated Content Disclosure: Responses are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser’s responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.