We’re kicking off the week by answering your questions! And if you have a question for us, we’d love for you to submit your own via HowToMoney.com/ask/
- Should I utilize a VA loan to purchase a home?
- As a graduate student, what do I need to keep in mind as I’m applying for my first credit card?
- I’m repaying my student loans as part of the PSLF Program – should I make contributions to my Roth IRA?
- What are your thoughts on day trading and the expensive courses teaching you how to ‘hack the stock market’?
- Is there a danger in having too many credit cards?
During this episode we enjoyed an I’m Already Pulled Over by Ellipsis Brewing – thanks to Joel for picking this one up while he was down in Orlando. And as we ramp up the podcast with an additional Friday episode every week, we could really use your help to spread the word- let friends and family know about How to Money! Hit the share button, subscribe if you’re not already a regular, and give us a quick review in Apple Podcasts or wherever you get your podcasts. While you may not catch up with friends and family in person these days, it would really help out the show if you could share the podcast with others. Help us to spread the word to get more people doing smart things with their money in these difficult times!
Best friends out!