We’re kicking off the week by answering listener questions! And if you have a question that you’d like for us to answer on the show, we’d love for you to submit your own via HowToMoney.com/ask , send us your voice memo. Regardless of how random or bizarre you might think it is, we want to hear it!
- We’re converting our primary residence into our first rental property: should we hire a property manager?
- Should I put all of our living expenses on a 0% credit card and invest the money instead?
- How do I know when it’s time to switch from investing to spending my nest egg?
- I have a beloved Mini Cooper Countryman: should I sell it in order to achieve financial stability?
- Does it ever make sense to sell my house via an all-cash offer?
- Real estate – We recently dedicated an entire episode to the power of house hacking and how you can start implementing it in your life with Craig Curelop.
- And if you want to minimize the stress that accompanies a rental property, then you’ll want to prioritize effectively screening and managing tenants.
- FIRE – If you’re of the early retirement variety and are looking for a way to tap your retirement funds early, our friend the Mad Fientist has an awesome post spelling out exactly how to do it and get the most bang for your buck!
- Credit Card Tool – Looking for the right credit card for you? Then check out our new credit card tool that’ll help you to easily filter through all the cards based on your preferred airline, whether or not they have an annual fee, or simply by the cash back offer! Just toggle the sliders and you’ll know which card to consider.
- Newsletter – Don’t forget to sign up for the best personal finance newsletter in all the land! It’s completely free and something we create to help you along your journey to financial freedom. It drops every Tuesday morning and you can always unsubscribe if you don’t dig it!
During this episode we enjoyed a Spring Thrills by Pizza Port Brewing- thanks to our buddy Joel for donating this one to the pod! And please help us to spread the word by letting friends and family know about How to Money! Hit the share button, subscribe if you’re not already a regular listener, and give us a quick review in Apple Podcasts or wherever you get your podcasts. Help us to change the conversation around personal finance and get more people doing smart things with their money!
Best friends out!
* Advertiser Disclosure: How to Money has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. How to Money and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.
* User Generated Content Disclosure: Responses are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser’s responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.
Leave a Reply