We’re kicking off the week by answering listener questions! And if you have a question that you’d like for us to answer on the show, we’d love for you to submit your own via HowToMoney.com/ask , send us your voice memo. Regardless of how random or bizarre you might think it is, we want to hear it!
- As a newlywed couple, should we combine our finances?
- How do I go about finding and then eliminating the fees associated with my 403b account?
- I received an inherited IRA- how do I make the most of this money if I’d like to eventually buy a house?
- Should I finish out a basement, build an ADU, or purchase a single/multifamily home if I’m wanting to diversify into real estate?
- What are your top 10 episodes that you’d recommend to noobs of personal finance?
- FIRE – We mentioned episode 380 which was all about how FIRE allows you to choose your own adventure.
- Couples – Honeydue is the app that allows you and your SO to communicate better if you’re wanting to keep your finances separate.
- 403b – If you happen to be employed by a school or non-profit and you have a 403b, then head to 403bwise.org to search their database so you can determine if you have a good one or not.
- I bonds – Head to TreasuryDirect.gov and snag you some i bonds paying close to double digits!
- Top 10 – And check out our list of Top 10 Must-Listen episodes, especially for new HTM listeners.
- Credit Card Tool – Looking for the right credit card for you? Then check out our new credit card tool that’ll help you to easily filter through all the cards based on your preferred airline, whether or not they have an annual fee, or simply by the cash back offer! Just toggle the sliders and you’ll know which card to consider.
- Newsletter – Don’t forget to sign up for the best personal finance newsletter in all the land! It’s completely free and something we create to help you along your journey to financial freedom. It drops every Tuesday morning and you can always unsubscribe if you don’t dig it!
During this episode we enjoyed a Saison De Banc Vert by Green Bench Brewing! And please help us to spread the word by letting friends and family know about How To Money! Hit the share button, subscribe if you’re not already a regular listener, and give us a quick review in Apple Podcasts or wherever you get your podcasts. Help us to change the conversation around personal finance and get more people doing smart things with their money!
Best friends out!
* Advertiser Disclosure: How to Money has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. How to Money and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.
* User Generated Content Disclosure: Responses are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser’s responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.