We’re kicking off the week by answering your questions! And if you have a question for us, we’d love for you to submit your own via HowToMoney.com/ask/
- If I try to purchase a home with cash, can I expect to get a better deal? How does this work?
- My employer is changing health coverage options, so what should I do with money that is in my HSA?
- What are CDs and are they a good idea these days?
- How should I go about shopping for the lowest mortgage rate?
- Should I be contributing to my 403b at work, or should I focus on my Roth IRA instead?
- Here’s where you can check out that no penalty CD from Ally
- Lively and Fidelity are our favorite HSA custodians
- Our last question came from listener David – check out his nonprofit that works to get “street-involved young people to discover and employ their gifts by serving coffee in our community.”
During this episode we enjoyed a Pseudo Sue by Toppling Goliath- thanks to Kelsey for donating this one to the show! And as we’ve ramped up the podcast with an additional Friday episode every week, we could really use your help to spread the word- let friends and family know about How to Money! Hit the share button, subscribe if you’re not already a regular, and give us a quick review in Apple Podcasts or wherever you get your podcasts. Help us to spread the word to get more people doing smart things with their money in these difficult times!
Best friends out!