We’re kicking off the week by answering listener questions! And if you have a question that you’d like for us to answer on the show, we’d love for you to submit your own via HowToMoney.com/ask , send us your voice memo. Regardless of how random or bizarre you might think it is, we want to hear it!
- I want to switch to an online bank but how do you go about depositing and withdrawing cash?
- Should I own my first investment property as an individual or as a business operating as an LLC?
- How important is the revenue credit that I receive from my target date fund in my 401k?
- Are I bonds still a good place to park money for my one-year-old?
- Do I have to pay taxes on income generated by a hobby?
- Banking – Did you know that Capital One allows you to deposit $999 a day at CVS?
- It’s worth any hassle to switch away from one of the bigs to a solid online bank- plus it’s actually easier than you think.
- It’s particularly worth it when one of our favorites is offering a rate over 4%!!!
- I bonds – Head to TreasuryDirect.gov and snag you some I bonds- they’re still paying a solid rate!
- Hobby vs business – Here’s that list of questions from the IRS to help you determine whether your hobby should put on it’s big boy pants.
- Credit Card Tool – Looking for the right credit card for you? Then check out our new credit card tool that’ll help you to easily filter through all the cards based on your preferred airline, whether or not they have an annual fee, or simply by the cash back offer! Just toggle the sliders and you’ll know which card to consider.
- Newsletter – Don’t forget to sign up for the best personal finance newsletter in all the land! It’s completely free and something we create to help you along your journey to financial freedom. It drops every Tuesday morning and you can always unsubscribe if you don’t dig it!
During this episode we enjoyed a St. Bernardus Wit! And please help us to spread the word by letting friends and family know about How to Money! Hit the share button, subscribe if you’re not already a regular listener, and give us a quick review in Apple Podcasts or wherever you get your podcasts. Help us to change the conversation around personal finance and get more people doing smart things with their money!
Best friends out!
* Advertiser Disclosure: How to Money has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. How to Money and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.
* User Generated Content Disclosure: Responses are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser’s responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.
Leave a Reply