We’re kicking off the week by answering listener questions! And if you have a question that you’d like for us to answer on the show, we’d love for you to submit your own via HowToMoney.com/ask , send us your voice memo. Regardless of how random or bizarre you might think it is, we want to hear it!
- Should I put an engagement ring on credit, even if there is going to be a credit card transaction fee?
- Is buying a home FSBO a good idea to save money?
- How can I get ahead and feel financially comfortable on a small salary?
- We’re getting married soon: where should we put our wedding money, what about I bonds, should we combine investment accounts, and is it time for life insurance?
- Are eco-friendly and vegan banks worth it?
- Win/win – We recently shared our favorite travel reward credit cards. Not only are they great for racking up some serious miles, but they also have attractive cash back offers. So not only is this a great way to boost your credit score if you have a limited amount of credit available, but they’ve got some great welcome offers as well. Win/win!
- Money gears – We referenced our 7 Money Gears during this episode. It’s important to know what your next financial moves should be before you take action!
- Life insurance – Read about how you can choose life insurance that is cheap and easy to buy.
- Greenwashing – While it may be difficult to determine if an eco-friendly bank is fulfilling its mission, it’s much easier to determine if a non-profit organization is doing what it says it’s doing by researching at a site like CharityNavigator.org
- Credit Card Tool – Looking for the right credit card for you? Then check out our new credit card tool that’ll help you to easily filter through all the cards based on your preferred airline, whether or not they have an annual fee, or simply by the cash back offer! Just toggle the sliders and you’ll know which card to consider.
- Newsletter – Don’t forget to sign up for the best personal finance newsletter in all the land! It’s completely free and something we create to help you along your journey to financial freedom. It drops every Tuesday morning and you can always unsubscribe if you don’t dig it!
During this episode we enjoyed a Pistol Pete’s 1888 Blonde Ale by Bosque Brewing- a big thanks to Bob in New Mexico for donating this one to the show! And please help us to spread the word by letting friends and family know about How to Money! Hit the share button, subscribe if you’re not already a regular listener, and give us a quick review in Apple Podcasts or wherever you get your podcasts. Help us to change the conversation around personal finance and get more people doing smart things with their money!
Best friends out!
* Advertiser Disclosure: How to Money has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. How to Money and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.
* User Generated Content Disclosure: Responses are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser’s responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.
Leave a Reply