How do you really know if you’re making the right decision? It’s difficult to know- especially when relationships and careers are on the line. And at a time when we might be experiencing one of the biggest shifts in work-life balance, it’s more important than ever to ensure that we’re making informed and thoughtful decisions. Enter Abby Davisson and the new book that she’s co-authored, Money & Love: An Intelligent Roadmap for Life’s Biggest Decisions. And in the book Abby lays out a framework to help empower folks to make the best strategic decisions without having to sacrifice their professional or personal lives. It’s the combination of the rational with the emotional as so many of the biggest decisions we’re faced with require both. Listen as Abby explains the 5 Cs method and we’ll dive into some of the practical, real-life examples that many of us are facing.
- Money & Love book – For more info on the book as well as the quiz to determine your decision making style, head to MoneyLoveBook.com
- Credit Card Tool – Looking for the right credit card for you? Then check out our new credit card tool that’ll help you to easily filter through all the cards based on your preferred airline, whether or not they have an annual fee, or simply by the cash back offer! Just toggle the sliders and you’ll know which card to consider.
- Newsletter – Don’t forget to sign up for the best personal finance newsletter in all the land! It’s completely free and something we create to help you along your journey to financial freedom. It drops every Tuesday morning and you can always unsubscribe if you don’t dig it!
During this episode we enjoyed a Narwhal 2022 by Sierra Nevada! And please help us to spread the word by letting friends and family know about How to Money! Hit the share button, subscribe if you’re not already a regular listener, and give us a quick review in Apple Podcasts or wherever you get your podcasts. Help us to change the conversation around personal finance and get more people doing smart things with their money!
Best friends out!
* Advertiser Disclosure: How to Money has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. How to Money and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.
* User Generated Content Disclosure: Responses are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser’s responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.